network. experience. benefit.
At the Pharma Congress you can meet speakers from leading European pharmaceutical companies, from authorities and universities to discuss current trends and challenges.
Are you an engineering services provider for the pharma industry? Then win one of your customers to report together about the completed project. Because, as before the 2018 Congress’ motto is “Users report for Users”. And for that reason we are looking for practical contributions from pharmaceutical companies.
We look forward to receiving your proposal for a presentation (please provide by 14 June 2017).
The following speakers lectured at the Pharma Congress 2017.
Speakers at the Pharma Congress 2017:
- Dr. Jaya Abraham, Torrent Pharmaceuticals
Head of Generic Formulation, Packaging and IP Development.
- Lawrence de Belder, Janssen
Senior Principal Engineer Continuous Manufacturing.
- Daniel O. Blackwood, Pfizer
Technical Program Lead, PCM&M Development and Manufacturing Initiative for OSD.
- Dr. Olivier Chancel, Merial, Toulouse, France
Sterility Assurance Expert.
- Dr. Norbert Gerling, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
Director of Pharmaceutical Production.
- Dr. Friedrich Haefele, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
Vice President BP Fill & Finish Germany.
- Rob Hahnraths, Grünenthal
Since 2013 in Global Computerized Systems Validation QA.
- Dr. Stefan Henke, Innovative Injektions-Systeme GmbH & Co.KG
- Dr. Stephen Hilton, UCL School of Pharmacy London
- Dr. Philip Hörsch, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
Director Quality Assurance.
- Matt Kessler, MSD Werthenstein BioPharma
Associate Principal Scientist.
- Dr. Michael Levis, Siegfried AG
Seit ca. 4 Jahren Head Particle Technologies.
- Dr. Andreas Liebminger, Baxalta Innovations GmbH, Wien
Head of Biophysical Sciencec & Mfg Support within Formulation & Fill/Finish.
- Nuno Matos, Hovione SA
Head of Continuous Manufacturing within R&D.
- Dr. Norbert Matzanke, Ferring GmbH, Kiel
Project manager – planning and realizing a new filling line with isolator technique.
- Dr. Bob McDowall, R.D.McDowall Limited, Bromley, Kent, UK
Analytical chemist with over 40 years experience including 15 years working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Didier Meyer, DMCompliance
- Gert Moelgaard, Moelgaard Consulting, Lyngby, Denmark
Consultant. Chairman of ECA Validation Interest Group.
- Henri Motte, UCB Pharma S.A.
Heading the pilot plant.
- Dr. Daniel Müller, Leitstelle Arzneimittelüberwachung Baden-Württemberg, RP Tübingen
Head of GMP Inspectorate. Member of EFG „Biotechnology and Tissue“ as well as „Quality Assurance“.
- Yves Samson, Kereon AG, Basel, Switzerland
Chairman and co-founder of GAMP Francophone and edited the French version of GAMP 4 and GAMP 5.
- Dr. Martin Schubert, UCB Pharma S.A.
Senior Director / Head of Drug Delivery Design & Development.
- Dr. Wolfgang Schumacher, formerly F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Switzerland
Chairman of the ECA IT Compliance Interest Group.
- Dominique Sierakowski, Octapharma SAS, Lingolsheim, France
Head of Corporate Pharmaceutical Production.
- Alexandra Stärk, Novartis Pharma AG, Basle, Switzerland
Currently responsible for the microbiological QA and QC.
- Dr. Harald Stahl, GEA
Group Director Application & Strategy Management.
- Frank Streil, TEVA
Director Technical and Scientific Affairs.
- Dr. Arno Terhechte, Bezirksregierung Münster
Inspector. He is member of the German expert group 11 “computerised systems”.
- Christian Urban, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
Responsible for the process validation of new products.
- Michael Van den Bossche, NNE Pharmaplan
Part of the NNE Pharmaplan process team where he provides consulting services as a process specialist.
- Patrick Vanhecke, GSK Vaccines, Belgium
Expert in Isolator and Aseptic Filling Technologies and Room decontamination process.
- Jacqueline Vu, NNE Pharmaplan
Global Technology Partner OSD.
- Dr. Ildiko Ziegler, Gedeon Richter Plc.
Validation expert, specialised in cleaning and process validation as well as in risk analysis.
- Jörg Zimmermann, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
Vice President Development Services.
- Dr. Stephan Zinzen, AqVida GmbH, Hamburg
Since 2010 managing partner of benavis GmbH and Head of Research & Development at AqVida.
- Wendy Zwolenski Lambert, Novartis Pharma
Global Lead, Technology Transfer / ValidationBiologics Technical Development and Manufacturing.